February 5, 2020

Prayer please...

NOTE: Today about 9:15 my nose started to bleed, or rather gushed. I finally got hold of hubby on the phone and off we went to the ER. No other solution but to pack it. Most painful procedure. Packing stays in until Friday or longer depending whether this severe pressure stops it. I'm in pain, cannot breathe except through my mouth, cannot hear anything since my sinuses are plugged totally to my ears, and am not eating as moving my jaw increases the pressure and the pain. For that reason, I may not be posting in the next two or three days. I'll have devotions and get back as soon as the pounding in my skull allows it. I just pray that I'll be able to go to my sister's 'celebration of life' on Saturday. It is a 4 hour drive from here. My hubby is doing the eulogy.

No comments: