April 22, 2010

A reminder

Today someone commented on an older post saying that it helped them with a college assignment, and asked me to email more information. Since the comment was "anonymous" I could not reply to it. So if you comment and want an emailed response, leave your email in the comment.

However, I wondered about the college assignment and thought this was another important reminder:
Do not copy anyone's work from the Internet and use in a college assignment without giving credit to the author, or without getting permission from the author. This is plagiarism, which is both illegal and unethical.
I am not concerned that others share my gleanings from the Word of God. It does concern me if they use it as if it were their own, which is lack of integrity on their part and puts them out of the will of God. 

No comments: