I found this challenge (or it found me) on a blog called Charming the Birds from the Trees. It is called Commitment to Loveliness and described as "a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!"
Goodness knows I could use some of that, so here is my list for this week:
1. Encourage and pray with a friend whose family is in spiritual chaos.
2. Deposit some money in my granddaughters "trip to Norway" savings account.
3. Finish adding applique leaves to a Round Robin quilt so I can hang it with joy.
4. Pick the colors, fabrics, etc. for our master bedroom renovation.
5. Exercise faithfully and get down one more pound!
To join this challenge, go to the link above and follow the directions.